IPzen – Information Security
IPzen is a commercial, off-the-shelf product based on cloud technologies and offered as a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution. SaaS is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser.
IPzen is designed to contain confidential and/or critical information. Security and confidentiality have been included in the design and development phase of the solution, the technical infrastructure hosting the solution and the maintenance operations.
IPzen is hosted on a private cloud consisting of dedicated servers which have a virtualisation solution installed.
Each license consists of :
- A limited access to IPzen with a limited number of credentials (login/password) as defined in the user agreement
- A dedicated virtual machine (VM) with its own database and storage solution, avoiding storage with the data of another client
- An encrypted connection to the virtual machine with SSL technology
- Automatic back-up of the data in a datacenter located at a different location
- 24/7 monitoring of the servers
For more information about IPzen Information Security email our team at email@example.com