The watch module consolidates all the results from the monitoring of your trademarks in an easy-to-use interface. The following monitoring services are available below:
- Trademark watch worldwide, in a set of selected countries or in a single country. Trademarks that are detected by the watch may be compared to the trademarks being monitored. Similar classes are redlined and the deadline for opposition relating to the registration of any detected trademark is indicated when available. Alerts can be qualified as relevant or not and are noted for future reference.
- Domain name watch will detect the registration of domain names including or reproducing your trademarks. The monitoring service covers the gTLDs (.com), the country-code TLDs (.co.uk, .de, .in) and even the new gTLDs. Alerts can also be qualified as relevant or not for further action, and documented for history.
- Social network watch will detect the use of your trademarks in one of the following services: Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Dailymotion, LinkedIn and Viadeo. Other social network services may be added upon request.
- Google AdWords watch will detect the use of your trademarks as keywords to trigger paid advertising on Google search Engine. The watch can be set to a list of predefined countries and/or a list of keywords to be monitored.
- IPzen Services provides a specific dataflow for the processing of data, from the qualification of the alerts to the legal analysis of those alerts, and finally to the publishing for the clients. This is part of the law firm edition.